Almost all top companies engaged in the field of website development follow best practices followed in the field of website development.
Widecom deliver the project with full documentation which helps our client in understanding all the details of the Project.
Our services are a unique combination of user-friendly design and strong internet marketing plans.
Systems analysis is the science dealing with analysis of complex, large scale systems and the interactions within those systems. We have a talented team of System Analysts who documented the project so that the designing team can efficiently works on the proposed project.
The very first step is to do the Requirement Analysis of the proposed problem.
The purpose of the Requirement Analysis are:
- To provide a basis for planning the technical contents of iterations.
- To define a user-interface for the system, focusing on the needs and goals of the users.
- To provide system developers with a better understanding of the system requirements.
- To provide a basis for estimating cost and time to develop the system.
- To establish and maintain agreement with the customers and other stakeholders on what the system should do.
We have a dedicated group of system developers who works on PHP platform, ASP .NET platform. Our Database Administrator works on MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle and MYSQL. Systems design is the process or art of defining the hardware and software architecture, components, modules, interfaces, and data for a computer system to satisfy specified requirement.
Steps taken while Designing the Proposed Project are as under:
- Use Case Analysis
- Use Case Design
- Class Analysis
- Class Design
- Database Design
- User Interface Design
- Mechanism Identification Design
- Operation Analysis
- Operation Design
- Prototype Design
- System Design
Unit testing of the software is done by the Software Testing team so that our clients get error free project.
The Test discipline acts as a service provider to the other disciplines in many respects. Testing focuses primarily on evaluating or assessing Product Quality,which is realized through these core practices:
- Validate that the project works as designed.
- Validate that the requirements are implemented or not.
After completion of the project and doing User Acceptance Testing the whole software setup is installed on the user´s site as per the instruction mentioned by the client at the beginning of the project development.
Implementation follows the following steps :
- Analyze Run Time Behavior
- Execute Developer tests
- Implement Design Element
Verification of Hardware and Softwares on the Client´s site.
The purpose of implementation is:
- Define the organization of the code
- implement the design elements in terms of implementation elements
- Test the developed components as units
- Integrate the results produced by individual implementers (or teams), into an executable system
Our maintenance programs ensure that your site is always current and your project stays within budget. Our standard program includes promotion to search engines and directories, content updates, re-design web pages, update images, and support via telephone and e-mail. We include all of the services you require in order to ensure both the short and long-term success of your Internet program.
The project maintenance phase involves changes to the project in order to correct defects and deficiencies found during field usage as well as the addition of new functionality to improve the project’s usability and applicability
Would you like to start a project with us?
You can call us for further information.